What Is A Wisdom Book?
An old book or personal journal you alter with art and writing. These books activate transformation within as you work with them, creatively transmuting what is holding you back energetically. As you alter the pages with writing, scribbling, color and images, your wisdom book is born. This is Soul centered art journaling.
No Art Experience Necessary
Because you will be creating your book as a way to move energy, play with color and get to know your true self and NOT for a product to sell or show to anyone, artistic skill is not needed. I will be tapping into Source and my intuition to discern what happens next - writing prompts designed to drop you down into deep knowing, scribbling, moving with color - and will create right along side you as we begin to move what has been covering over our authentic self. From here images, messages and ideas have room to float up to meet us and this wisdom will be captured in your book.
“ Our world with its frantic pace and rewarding of productive activity keeps us away from creative activities. Creativity is needed in everyone’s life. I personally would not feel the peace as well as the emotions without this process in my life.”– Therese, Overland Park, KS
What You'll Need
- Basic inexpensive art materials - think school supplies (craft paint, finger paint, crayons, markers, watercolors) and something to create on or in (art journal, old book, piece of paper, cardboard...)
- A container of water (for creative endeavors)
- An art journal or used book to alter
- A strong internet connection
- A private and quiet place to meet